460R4 (Agora in Leet) provides secure peer-to-peer decentralized voluntary marketplaces.
Voluntary exchange for ethical people.
- No 3rd parties involved
- Anonymity is provided as a base for communications
- Identity and reputation built on top
- Content associated with aggression/involuntary relationships filtered
- Filtering performed by end users without knowledge of participants through approvals by high reputation individuals
Example violations of the Non-Aggression Principle that must be blocked
- Dealings with systemic violators of the NAP, e.g. involuntary governments
- Murder for hire
- Animal murder / abuse, e.g. selling animals for abuse or consumption
- Selling or sharing of an item that fuels a market in violation of the NAP, e.g. child pornography
Examples of goods deemed illegal in many jurisdictions yet are not in violation
- Recreational and Medical Drugs
- Voluntary Prostitution
- Copyrighted goods without proof of ownership
- Weapons largely considered defensive in nature, e.g. pistols, rifles, shotguns, knives
Note: Judgment on what falls within the NAP will be made by a board initially composed
of people who have proven themselves to recognize and uphold the easier NAP decisions like drugs.
Long-term, it will grow into a group best able to handle the harder decisions like weapons and property
on where to draw the line. These kind of decisions will be made towards less inclusion
when fewer people are making them to error on safety vs freedom, e.g. yes nuclear weapons
could help us defend ourselves from aliens and therefore used defensively but aggressive
aliens are not public knowledge and it's probably safe to say the public globally doesn't
trust anyone to own them.
0.1.0 - Basic Ecommerce Engine
- Plain Storefront
- Minimal Inventory Management
- Prices in Bitcoin Satoshis
- Shopping Cart
- Discovery of other Store Fronts using 1M5
0.2.0 - Local Payments
- 0.1.0 plus...
- Payments in Bitcoin using local Monero and Bitcoin nodes (required).
0.4.0 - Lightweight Client
- 0.3.0 plus...
- Payments in Bitcoin using 1M5 if no local Monero and Bitcoin nodes are available.
0.5.0 - Bisq
- 0.4.0 plus...
- Bisq integrated for auto-exchange to/from BTC/Fiat (using XMR between)
0.6.0 - End User Ratings
- 0.5.0 plus...
- Self-Sovereign Identities
- End users rated on successful transactions
0.7.0 - NAP Board
- 0.6.0 plus...
- Transactions ensured do not violate NAP by NAP Board
0.8.0 - NAP Judges
- 0.7.0 plus...
- End users with highest 1% rankings can opt-in as NAP Judges
- Escalations judged by NAP Board
- Can clock-in and clock-out any time
0.9.0 - Judge Compensation
- 0.8.0 plus...
- NAP Judges get BTC for judging transactions
1.0.0 - Automatic NAP Board
- 0.9.0 plus...
- NAP Judges with highest 1% rankings of NAP Judges can opt-in on the NAP Board
- NAP Judges on NAP Board get increased compensation for judgements
- Can clock-in and clock-out of both standard NAP Judgements and NAP Board Judgements